Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First day all byyyy myself.

hehe.

It was super quiet, and weird. Weird's my new word. Poor Dan, he asks how I'm doing or how my afternoon was, and I'm like, "It was weird."

To quote Megamind, "Look okay, see I don't know where to go with that." lol

But I kept myself more-or-less busy; spent most of the morning tidying up (dude, unpacking a million boxes = a million empty boxes. did you know that??), and went for a run (the new Owl City's have been a Godsend, in the full sense of the word, for encouraging me to get out and run. <3 )

Then, a little while later, I had a loverly, lengthy phone conversation with Hannah-- which was exactly what I needed. YAY PEOPLE!! Puppy, the neighborhood cat, does his best to be social, but believe it or not, it's just not the same. :P

It also reminded me I need to call home more often. I miss my peeps. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment