Saturday, May 26, 2012


Drove from Oak Island to Fairfax. Always makes me sad to go-- OKI is my favorite place in the world --but I’ll be seeing it again in September. <3!!



DZ and my beachouse, "Looney Dunes" <3


my way-rad boyfriend. he can drive and talk on the phone simultaneously. oh yeah.

 

me, Tropicana (my darling dslr) and the OKI bracelet DZ bought me at Eagles. <3


my dashboard is a footrest. I'm sorry, Katy-chan, I can't help it. :P


Virginia was very welcoming and set up a sign in my honor. though they forgot that my favorite bird is not, in fact, the cardinal. ("I don't like them, they wet their nests!"...hehe Monte Python...) apparently, the whole state is open for business, which is pretty cool. entrepreneurs, take note.

we got to Fairfax around 6pm, and even though I've been in this house a hundred times, DZ carried me inside. ;) which I thought was pretty fly. knackered from the drive home, and starving from an early lunch, we set out to Dominoes. did I mention I love this guy?


watched "That Damn Donna Reed", which solidified Dan's pity for Dean and manly approval of Luke, ate a sausage and black olive pizza and drank leftover Bachlorette party Smirnoff. (thanks K girls!!!)

went to bed. slept till 9. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment