Tuesday, June 5, 2012

When DZ got home, we went to Home Depot and got some wood so we can build our own Corn Hole game! We're thinking we'll play it on the community grass areas in Circle Woods and see if we can lure some neighbors to come out and play with us. ;)


Turns out my car can fit a 24x24" sheet of plywood in the back. Good to know.


And then I stood around while Dan unloaded the car going, "I'm taking pictures of you carrying plywood, haha, I'm taking pictures of yooou..."


...until he got annoyed and hid. :P

Then we went over to The Blake House for an open-invitation dinner thing they do every Tuesday night. SO much fun-- we sat on the back deck and grilled chicken and ate cheesy bread and talked about responsibility in photojournalism and The Avengers. lol I'm glad they're our neighbors. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you made fwinds!

    Have fun with Corn Hole!

    ReplyDelete