Monday, June 4, 2012

Was feeling industrious, so I put up a shower curtain:


Yay!

Flushed with my success from hanging up a shower curtain, I decided to something brave...


I grocery-shop'd! :D

And if that doesn't entertain you, imagine me getting home and photographing the six grocery items I purchased. :P Then I water the flowers and ran some laundry.

At this point, I was very proud of myself.

   

I looked around at the clean house with grocery stuff in it, and I thought to myself...I'm industrious and pretty much amazing. I'm going to lay on the living room floor.


And NAP.

3 comments:

  1. I suppose you get a trophy now... just don't go all Golem on us :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want can haz Hyperbole meme nao??
    I remember those days. Everything just felt so swell and manageable! :) I would *love* to (have the confidence that things were clean enough to) take a nap on my living room floor in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, wanthashyperbole-and-a-half nowz!! :D

    I'm just glad you limited yourself to six things when the whole "ALL-THE-THINGS" thing was in your head.

    I would call that day a win. Good work young grasshopper. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete