Sunday, June 3, 2012

Woke up automatically around 7, thinking I'd slept in too late. Dan muttered something about "another hour" and "go back to sleep." I lay buggy-eyed for awhile, staring at the ceiling, trying to make sense of this "get up at 8 o'clock on a Sunday" situation.

And then, if you please, we got up at 8, leisurely got dressed, leisurely made and ate our breakfast, got all our stuff together, and had to actually kill twenty minutes before we left! And DZ was ushering today, so we had to get there "a little earlier."

This will take some adjusting to. :P

Had a fantastic time at church; was nice to see everybody, and lots of people were excited to see us. James appeared out of nowhere and gave us both a bear hug, shouting, "THE ZIMMERMANS!!" He asked how we were doing, we said just fine, he said, "Good! Still together and everything, good sign." :P

Also, I filled out a "keeping connected card" during service (DZ usually does that, but since he was ushering, he didn't sit down till after the offering) and had put it in the little golden tray before I realized I'd written "Chloe Zimmerman" for the first time. I had to refrain from grabbing the offering plate back from the Deacon so I could scrapbook it. :P Fortunately, my nostalgia has its limits. lol



lazy afternoon flowers. <3

Harvest was wonderful. <3 Everyone who had been at the wedding wanted to know when I was going to get my sisters to move to DC. lol I told them I'm working on it. ;)

2 comments:

  1. O_o...*twitch* SAY 8! SAY 8! We're banging on all cylinders now!

    Haha, funny Harvest people <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, cus sleeping till 8 on a Sunday is like... WHOAH!! :)

    That reminds me, when we were setting up the mic and I was showing Pastor James how to use it, I told him that you guys had told us "so much about him". And he replied, "yes, and I deny most of it". I knew I liked this guy. :D

    God bless ya, keep them posts a coming, cus, in case you haven't figured it out yet, you have a bit of a cult following. Like FireFly, but longer. :P

    ReplyDelete